In honor of National Eating Disorders Awareness Week, we hope to empower body positivity to combat eating disorders and improve mental health. Visit the blog to learn more.
- The Importance of Medical Documentation and Monitoring
- Improving Rounding Practices with Technology – Nurse Rounds, Vitals Documentation and Detox Score Assessments with ObservSMART
- Going to the Emergency Room for Mental Health
- 3 Ways Technology is Improving Patient Safety and Quality of Care
- How Technology Can Aid Recovery In Addiction Treatment
accountability anxiety behavioral health behavioral health professionals caregiving children compliance compliance management COVID-19 crisis stabilization depression eating disorders emergency departments emergency room healthcare healthcare technology high-risk patients Inpatient care mental health mental health crisis non-compliant patients ObservSmart parents patient care patient elopement patient experience patient monitoring patient observations patient safety patient safety checks psychiatric nursing PTSD q15 checks quality care quality of care recovery reporting and analytics risk management staff shortages Substance abuse suicidal patients Technology treatment young adults youth mental health